Wednesday, May 27, 2009

guess who's backkkk?

Hey everyone (:

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, forgive me for it. I've just been super busy & now with summer coming...posts will probably be really slow because I'll have to be balancing my time between work, friends, camps, and more work. Joy! But whatever, I'm fine with it. And even now, everything has been hectic between all the finals & testing. Life has been super crazy, I hardly have time to breathe! Okay...that's a lie, I still have free time I've just been using it for other things. Honestly, I think part of me has been avoiding writing anything else here.

You wanna know why? Cause I'm confused. I don't know what to write about because I can't put my feelings into words. I've been dealing with some serious heart-ache lately. Boys drive me crazy; I'm just done. Truth is: I've never found love and love has never found me. Yeah, that's right. It takes two people to love, that's my motto. So if it's only one person in love, you're not in love. Because if there's supposed to be a certain "One" then that one has to love you back. Right? God! Stupid fairy tales have me all mixed up these days. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to face freaking reality. Reality blows. That make sense? Arg, I just don't know. But I think I also haven't been writing in here because I tend to vent my feelings towards negative things in my life...and besides the whole love sick thing...my life has been...hm, let me think...AMAZING? FANTASTIC? EVERY ANTONYM FOR TERRIBLE? Yeah, I love life, minus my love life.

I've been having a really good time with all of my friends, which is amazing. My relationship with my family has been growing (excluding my mother & sibling, we'll never get along.) and I GOT A JOB! A real job, for the whole summer. I know that doesn't sound good, but it totally is! I'm getting paid well so hopefully before freshman year starts, I'll be able to re-do my room & get my new wardrobe. And holy moly...FRESHMAN YEAR?! HIGH SCHOOL?! WHAT?! That is BIG news! Man. But I guess I should get through summer first...& this summer, by the way, is going to be the most ROCKINGEST SUMMER EVER. Bring on the beach & the tan-lines, I'm so ready.

Yeah, I know this post was pretty meaningless...but it's better than nothing I guess (: I'm taking blog requests, so if you want me to write about anything...I can try & do it up (:

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm from Sweden, I really like your blog. it's so fun to read it haha. I hope everything is okay with u, bye. :) /Amanda (my blog: www.uponariverssky.blogg.se)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I assumed that you couldn't read my blog but thanks for the comment anyway. :) How are you?
    /Amanda (uponariverssky.blogg.se)

    ReplyDelete