Monday, May 4, 2009

to a friend.

Okay, so this isn't really something I'm personally dealing with, but what do we all think of love triangles? Boy, oh boy ! Do those things get complicated or what? Well, I've got a close friend...let's call her...Vicky. Vicky's one of my best girl friends so I'm willing to help her out a little with her sligth relationship disfunction (:

Well, so here's the deal. Vicky is finally happy with her boyfriend, he's cute, funny & all that good stuff...so what's not to love, right? But of course -- nothing is EVER perfect, Vicky's got a problem. She & another guy -- Antony used to have this little crush thing going on a while back, and it was nothing hot & heavy -- not for Antony, anyway. Vicky really liked Antony, and because of some school stuff, Vicky & Antony are going to HAVE to spend more time together.

Does anyone see where I'm getting at with this? If not, I'll clarify. Although Vicky is EXTREMELY happy with her boyfriend, Antony is hoping back into the picture & causing Vicky to get some old feelings started up again...and she doesn't know what to do. I didn't exactly know how to help her either, because if it were me...I'd just dump my boyfriend & listen to what my heart was telling me. But Vicky doesn't want to screw things up because she's genuinely happy now, but Antony just keeps coming back & screwing things up. So I'm leaving it up to you, readers. What should good ol' Vicky do?

3 comments:

  1. i sayyyy.
    that vickys boyfriend shouldnt find out cause antony doesnt wanna start things with him. but vicky should decide what she wants without the help from antony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds tricky ehh w.e hapens good luck to her. sounds like shes in a problem. nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ugh... Vicky needs to decide who she wants to be with, and if she really likes her current boy friend she wont care bout antony and learn to get over it.

    Whoever vicky is good luck to her.

    ReplyDelete