Wednesday, April 22, 2009

who are you?

Alright I'm not about to name names, because that's just mean...but what the hell is up with fakes these days? Honestly, I just can't even process how unreal people act. I'm starting to notice these qualities in people I've never noticed before, and maybe it's just because I'm starting to realize more about who I really am, and I can see other people aren't...or maybe I was just blindsided.

Like, honestly, there are people I'm friends with that I'm starting to realize I know nothing about. There are people who have no idea who they really are. I mean, have you noticed one of those people that changes clothes according to what group of friends they're in? Or...the people who are always going with the flow and never putting any input to what you might do this weekend. I don't know, I feel like I'm having some serious issues with followers these days. Call me a bitch, but it really pisses me off.

Like, I'll give you an example of one of the people who's really getting me mad lately. Let's call this person...Montana. Montana is really getting on my nerves these days because she has NO CLUE who she is. She changes her personality around different people, she hides the things she does & she just wants to be something she's not. She can't be true to herself, she wants to fit in, but it's just not working. It's like when you're trying to put a puzzle together, the pieces may look like they go somewhere, but when you try to fit it in -- it doesn't work. That's how Montana is. I'm starting to think I'm like Montana, too. Not fitting in right where I am. I mean, no, I'm not like a follower, because I can accept the fact that I'm feeling pretty out of place -- and that's just something I'm obviously going to have to fix on my own. Everything is such a blur to me now, I don't know. I feel like I've wasted so much time on something so hopeless, and friends & school & cliques & opinions, everything's all just so confusing but I'm really starting not to care.

I don't really know if any of that made ANY sense. It made more sense in my head then when I put it into words, but hopefully you can see me through on what I'm trying to say. Anyone know what I mean?

7 comments:

  1. Reisess pieces(:
    this is a goodd blogg <3
    I get you totally, whoever montana is, i guess they need to find the real them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm. i can clearly see a future ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get you completely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude your SUCHHH a good writer (:
    this ones my faveerriteee. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get you completely.
    Montana needs to stop being a poser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, I've had a Montana too ..
    It' pissed me the hell off but it stopped
    annoying me when she did what she's does normally & traded friend groups.
    It's life babe. These things happen to everyone. Everyone prob. also has a Montana in their life. But all we can sorta' hope is that
    Montana sucks it up and Realizes she needs
    to get her act together because everyone is
    slowly realizing who Montana's really is.

    & word to the part about the people
    who always go with the flow and never
    put any input for what your plans are going to be. Like seriously go fall in a whole! with
    camel poop in it. [: Bjuuu Issa.
    Lovinggggg the Blogs.

    ReplyDelete